Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Should Really Help

Dang, I've been feeling really bottled up lately, so I thought I'd finally write in this thing again. Lately, I've just been feeling so lost in life. School is pointless, I feel like I'm spinning my wheels, and I don't think I'm anywhere near the person I need or want to be. I feel more like a kid than ever before, yet I'm definitely not getting any younger. I need to figure out what I want to do, and soon. I don't want to waste any more time than I already have. So, here are a list of things for me to do this week:

1. Devise my new exercise program and actually STICK to it.
2. Get my homework done so I can quit worrying about it.
3. Put my priorities in order.
4. Start budgeting my money and actually save something.
5. Quit putting off adulthood.

Hopefully, this plan will get me back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment