Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Been Almost a Month

Wow, I can't believe it's almost been a month since I wrote on this. A lot has happened. School is winding down, I have this whole next week off work, and I've never felt better about where my life is going. Started a diet about a little over a week ago and have already lost 12 pounds. I'm heading to the gym tomorrow and, for the first time in a long while, I'm actually excited. My brother JR is coming home for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see that SOB it's been forever. Had a fantastic weekend partying with some old friends. This could be the best I've felt since I left high school. Life couldn't be sweeter. These last few months have taught me one thing: keep the faith. Life hadn't exactly been enjoyable, but now things couldn't be better. I got my life back on track and feel great where with its going. Oh, and next week, I'm heading back to church again, too. Can't wait for that. Oh, well, it's getting late, so I'm heading to the living room to relax and probably fall asleep on the couch.

Thanks for reading, and remember, rainy days make you appreciate sunny days that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment