Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Teachings of Dean Winchester, Pt. 1

For those of you that do not know, Supernatural is one of my favorite shows on TV right now. I never miss an episode, and I have seen every episode since the show came on the air. For some reason, the last line of tonight's episode, "The End," struck a chord in me: "I guess we'll have to make our own future." I do not know why, but for some reason I have always been content to coast through life using minimum effort and somehow still achieving success. This WILL not continue; from now on, I'm going all-out, balls to the wall, and I will NEVER give up. Dang, it's amazing what makes a person think, isn't it?

Good night, Reader, and remember that you are the only person with the power to change your future, and it's a power that nobody can take away from you but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment